Thursday, March 1, 2012

Moving On Up to 2012

Hey everyone,


I'm back with a new post after a bit of a dry spell in February.  This one is going to be somewhat short.  


After much arm twisting and convincing, I'm happy to report that Americana Review is now on Twitter.  


I welcome you to follow along at @americanareview for all things Americana Review.  I'll be tweeting about what shows I'll be heading out to, what albums I'm reviewing, what I'm listening to at any given moment and of course, general thoughts and rambles.  


Thanks as always for your support to this point and for sticking it out with the continued evolution of this blog.  There have been over 5,100 of you who have visited, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.


Thanks for reading and I look forward to reaching even more of you!



No comments:

Post a Comment