Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Everyone!!

Hello everyone,


I wish you and your families a great, healthy, happy and very Merry Christmas.  I know it's been a few weeks since the last post on this site, but I've noticed a lot of people still visiting and reading some of the older posts.  I cannot possibly thank you enough for taking the time out of your busy day to read the writings of a rambling man.  


One of my former managers at a former workplace often said it best at the holiday season, and I say it here to all of you: "You can do your job without me, but I cannot do my job without you."  There  will be thousands, even millions of web sites that vie for your attention and may be far more interesting than this site.  But without all of you reading these postings and sharing them with friends, leaving your comments, etc. there would be no site.  There would be no point.  


Thank you for the opportunity to share my thoughts and writings with you.  


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays,


Jason Gartshore
Americana Review
A Proud Member of the Americana Music Association

No comments:

Post a Comment