Wednesday, January 5, 2011

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

Hi Readers,

This is just a quick line to thank all of you for this blog reaching 1,000 visits!! Thank you so much for stopping by and checking this out. I mostly want to thank all of you for coming back and passing this site along to your friends, I'm thrilled and thankful for your interest.

This was great news to receive tonight as my boys from Canada lost the gold medal game at the World Junior Hockey Championship 5 -3 to Russia. While it may be a sad night in this household, I send my heartfelt congratulations to the Russian junior mens hockey team, the readers in Russia (yes, we have some!) and of course, my fellow Canadians on the Canadian junior mens hockey team. There is a lot to be said for a silver medal and most of it, are good things. You represented our country well boys, keep your chin up and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment